Friday, September 20, 2019
Text Size

It is the policy of Big Horn County to cooperate with the public and private entities in granting easements within the county road right of way to install facillities which serve the public such as waterlines, electric lines, pipelines and public access. While cooperating with these is encouraged, the integrity and safety of the road must be maintained.

In order to control these operations within the right of way, a utility license and/ or approach permit is required prior to construction

Utility License Application
Access Permit Application (06-06-14 Updated)

Contact the Engineer

Engineering Office
P.O. Box 29
417 Murphy Street
Basin, WY 82410
Phone: 307-568-2467
Fax: 307-568-2461

Office Hours
M-F: 9am - 1pm
*We strongly encourage calling ahead.

Engineering Assistant
Janell McBride

County Engineer:
William E. Bridges, PE