Big Horn County is not certified at this time to issue passports. Please contact other Clerk of District Court offices across the state to assist with your passport needs.  You can also contact various post offices who offer the service as well, such as Washakie County.  We will get appropriate certification as soon as possible.

Information may not always be up to date, so please check the federal government web site.

Forms are also available at this site.